2011年3月2日水曜日

Sometimes I feel like discussing issues in English …..

The thing I did sometimes in the old version of my Home Page, that I’ve never done since I started blog in this format, is to write in English to the potential American readers that I left in Topeka Kansas. When I communited via Email to some of my old collegues sometime ago, I promised that I would occasionally update them on my current life and activities, but I never really followed through with that promise. Writing in English is a bit risky for me as the likelihood of my misspelling could be sky-high, but it is advantageous as no Japanese readers would seriously attempt to read through as it would be time-consuming, and perhaps energy-wasting. One thing I have in my mind is to send some of my messages overseas in the future, particularly regarding scientific as well as clinical issues which could be of intrest for English speaking audience. Another advantage is that I think I can share things that I cannot do normally in Japanese, as people has so much easy access to my entries, and thus I have some semi-closed audiences when I discuss some controversial issues. Anyway, let me see how things would go.